River State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has approved the appointment of Barrister Ibrahim Eddy Mark as the new executive director of the Public/Private Partnerships Bureau.
The appointment is effective immediately.
June 5th, 2020.
The River State Government wishes to draw the public’s attention to the following:
(1) The Oginiba slaughter market no longer exists. The government warns that anyone who goes there to engage in any form of business will face all the anger of the law.
(2) The oil plant market has been closed. It is hereby warned that everyone who uses Igbo Etche as an alternative to illegal markets should immediately cease operations or risk destroying their goods.
(3) The Mbiama market has been closed. Any attempt to continue trading activities there will result in total destruction of the market.
(4) The government has not approved any goat market along the Elele/Ahoada East-West Road.
(5) I hereby direct the chairmen of the local government areas of Emohua and Ahoada-East to ensure that the illegal goat market along the Elele/Ahoada East-West Road is closed immediately.