The N-Power application portal will open at 11:45 pm on June 26, 2020, to all eligible Nigerians. Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying. Applicants should note the following steps:
This is open to only Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
Applicants aged 18 – 35.
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Have been born between 1985 and 2002)
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
Once the portal re-opens for applications, Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation.
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, information, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all.
- The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
- In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permernent Voter’s Card