The National Open University Of Nigeria has Finally began their 2020/2021 First Semester Examinations, which commenced Monday 14th September, 2020 for 300 Level, and upwards.
All students are advised to abide by the Covid-19 protocol guidelines as follows;
(1) Wear a facemask
(2) Wash your hands/use hand sanitizer
(3) Keep social distance for at least one meter .
The students are to also abide by the school Examinations guidelines as follow;
(1) A student matriculation number serves as his/her examination number.
(2) Only registered student’s will be allowed to sit for the Examination.
(3) Students should write Examinations at their designated centers.
(4) No more 30 minutes grace period previously allowed for candidates who arrive late. Examinations start at 8:00am ; 11:30am and 2:30 pm .
(5) For those that took the on-demand virtual Examinations, kindly note that courses taken by you will no longer be available for capture by the script submission system during this examination.
(6) You’re to come into the hall with only your laminated clearance form.
(7) You’re to put on your Identity Card throughout the period of the Examination .
(8) Silence must be observed in the Examination hall .
(9) Any student requiring the attention of the invigilator should raise his/her hand .
As students began their Examinations today 14th September., 2020, those students who were unable to submit their clearance form electronically and/or were not cleared electronically proceeded to do so physically at their various centers, as no student will be permitted into the Examination hall without their stamped electronic clearance form ..