The Nigeria Customs Service Board, NCSB, has confirmed the appointment of five Deputy Comptroller Generals (DCGs) and 15 Assistant Comptroller Generals (ACGs).
Abdullahi Maiwada, the National Public Relations Officer of Nigeria Customs Service, disclosed in a statement on Friday that the Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Mrs Zainab Ahmed approved the appointment during the 57th meeting of the service.
On his part, the Comptroller General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ali, congratulated the newly-appointed officers and charged them to work diligently for a better and prosperous service.
The following is the complete list of the appointments:
Deputy Comptroller Generals (DCGs
M Abba-Kura DCG Enforcement Inspection & Investigation , AG Saidu DCG Human Resource Development, JP Ajoku DCGExcise, Free Trade Zone & Industrial Incentives, BA Adeniyi DCG Strategic Research And Policy, GA Itotoh DCG/Commander Training and Doctrine Command.
Assistant Comptroller Generals
1. O Peters Acg/Zonal Coordinator Zone ‘C’
2. Ai Alfa Acg Strategic Research And Policy
3. Hj Swomen ACG Excise, Free Trade Zone & Industrial Incentives
4. Kc Egwuh ACG Doctrine Development And Administration Command
5. Mba Musa ACG Tariff And Trade
6. A Dappa-Williams Acg Enforcement Inspection & Investigation
7. Bm Jibo ACG Headquarters
8. A Hamisu ACG/Commandant Nigeria Customs Command & Staff College
9. Y Salihu ACG Finance & Admin
10. MI Yusuf ACG Training And Coordination
11. SA Bomai ACG Board
12. Ck Niagwan ACG Technical Services
13. KI ADEOLA ACG ICT/Modernization
14. IO BABALOLA ACG/Zonal Coordinator Zone ‘D’
15. BU NWAFOR ACG Human Resource Development.